You are here: Home Content Management System Customization
Choppr will create and implement your custom theme for WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Shopify or Magento.
A content management system (CMS) is a web-based application that allows you to create, publish and update your web site content. You don’t need to know any programming or scripting to manage and publish fresh content pages.
Benefits of Using a Content Management System
Your primary focus can be on the actual layout and design, which is as simple as clicking and dragging to re-arrange and re-order your page content.
- YOU have direct control over the content of your web site.
- Keeping your content fresh benefits not only your business appearance but also search engine positions, which bring more clients to your front door.
- A CMS opens new ways to communicate and connect with your clients (by allowing clients to post comments).
- Your content is only accessible via the CMS and is protected from many common web site intrusions.
- Plain and simple: you will save money in the long run versus paying someone to maintain and support your web site.
Content Management System Options
We have experience with some of the most popular open source content management systems. It is up to you to decide which one best fits your needs, and we are here if you need our advice. All we need are some details about your project.
We have put together a short description for each content management system, but if you need to learn more, you can always Google them:
- WordPress – A FREE blogging tool and content management system. WordPress is currently the most popular blogging system in use on the Web, powering over 60 million websites.
- Drupal – Another FREE web-based content management system application that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your content, with an endless variety of customization.
- Joomla – A FREE and award-winning content management system that enables you to build web sites and powerful online applications.
- Magento – An e-commerce web application that offers FREE as well as paid versions. The Magento Community Edition is the only free version of Magento available.
- Shopify – A hosted e-commerce platform that enables individuals and businesses to create online stores. The platform is paid and claims to host over 30,000 online retailers.
Important: Minimum content management system implementation is offered with your HTML templates. It does not include full integration only installation, setup, and basic theme implementation.
If you need a fully working theme for any of the CMSs above, get in touch with us and receive a custom quote today.