You are here: Home History and Timeline
Choppr was initially started by a couple of Aussies and was purchased by Krasen Slavov from SitePoint Marketplace (now Flippa) in 2007. He did all the web development himself, and he is still the main force behind the whole web development process.
- 2019 – Currently happening.
- 2018 – At the of 2018 I was accepted as member of a great community of WordPress experts, called Codeable.io. Big things are going to happen in 2019.
- 2017 – Connected and worked with with couple clients from the past and worked on couple of interesting projects for the financial industry.
- 2016 – Several large and interesting projects including building backend web application for large marketing company.
- 2015 – Worked with some large US clients, including Heavibit, Whisper.sh, TalentDesk, etc.
- 2014 – Great year! Build relationships with several large new clients and had continuied growth from the previous year.
- 2013 – The year of changes we created a new design and layout, launched our state of the art project management system, and served our 1000th client.
- 2011 – Added jQuery and jQuery UI framework to our services and created our first Shopify theme.
- 2010 – Added Drupal and Joomla to our CMS integration and started to offer SEO and web hosting.
- 2009 – Created over 30 WordPress themes and served our 100th client.
- 2008 – Added new services and started to offer full WordPress theme implementation.
- 2007 – Choppr changed ownership when Krasen Slavov purchased it from Flippa. We also completed our 100th project.
- 2006 – The Choppr was started back in the days when we supported IE6 and used pngfix for PNG images. Back then, we provided only PSD to HTML conversion.
Over the years we have evolved and expanded our services, knowledge and expertise. We always try to keep up with the latest web standards and trends in the web development community.