It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. Personally, identifiable information means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example, :
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your Choppr user ID and password (if applicable)
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s browser software and version
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet, and possibly your geographic location
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can communicate with yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission – although unless you opt-out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of xlogs, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Choppr web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against malware (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating
suitable anti-virus software.
- to notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe your account has been compromised.
You must be at least 13 years old (and really smart) to use Choppr web site(s) and service(s). Choppr does not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
Thank you for choosing the Choppr!
Do you have questions, feedback or a custom request? Or do you just want to connect and network with the Choppr?